Monday, March 2, 2015

Initial impressions

A quick update as to how starting felt and the things I noticed. To start off, I started at a relatively low dose Of Estradiol, and an average dose of T blockers. My personal combination was Vivelle-Dot patches and Spironolactone, as well as Finasteride. The first two weeks I didn’t really notice any physical changes. I did notice at the two week mark that I was feeling calmer. I didn’t have a bit of anger just under the surface as I had since I was a teenager. Then I noticed my acne had improved, well most of the time. About two weeks later, I again noticed that my moods had calmed even further, and in fact now I was occasionally just feeling good. Fast forward two more weeks. Month and a half now and I feel serene most of the time. Things that used to just stress me out are no longer really bothering me. That doesn’t mean I don’t have a normal range of emotions, but just that I am more often happy than being on the verge of being mad. I also at this point will spontaneously just feel joy, and be grinning from ear to ear. For absolutely no particular reason. So at this point I do remember thinking why would I ever want to go back to the aggression and anger of being a male again? Decision made, I will not be going back. End of story, well for now. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment